Increase customer Satisfaction and Loyalty
What is ISO 9001?
ISO 9001 is a model of obtaining and meeting customer requirements and enhancing customer satisfaction. It is generally suitable for all kind of organizations, regardless type, size or products. This standard is based on a number of quality management principles including a strong customer focus, the motivation and implication of top management, the process approach and continual improvement. This will help to enhance your image and reputation and ensure that customers get consistent, good quality products and services, which in turn brings many business benefits
ISO 9001 is the most well known management system. The current version is ISO 9001:2015 which released in September 2015.
Key Principle of ISO 9001
- Customer focus: understand current and future customer needs, meet customer requirements and strive to exceed customer expectations.
- Leadership: Leaders establish unity of purpose and direction of an organisation.
- Involvement: People involvement enable their abilities to be used for the organisation’s benefit.
- Process approach: Resources and activities are managed in a process can deliver a desired result efficiently.
- System approach to management: Identifying, understanding and managing a system of interrelated processes as a system contribute to an organisation’s effectiveness and efficiency in achieving its objectives.
- Continual improvement: Continual improvement of an organisation’s overall performance is very important.
- Factual approach to decision making: Effective decisions based on analysis of data and information.
- Mutually beneficial supplier relationships: An organisation and its suppliers are interdependent and a mutually beneficial relationship enhances the ability of both to create value.
Benefits of ISO 9001:
New Revision – ISO 9001:2015
ISO 9001:2015 is the latest version of ISO 9001 standard. It is based on high level structure which will commonly implemented to all new ISO standard. It it emphasize more on risk planning and leadership of an organization.