1. Select the ISO management system you would like to certify
2. Determine the scope of certification
3. Identify a person to be quality management representative
4. Start develop the process and conduct the awareness training or engage ISO consultant to guide on the implementation.
5. Conduct internal audit
6. Management review
7. Engage ISO certification body to do an certification audit base on audit check list
8. If no non-conformance being identified, ISO certification body will proceed for approval